Like most women, I love handbags. It doesn’t matter if they’re big or small, black or brown. It’s what goes in them that matters most.
If I’m stuck in a traffic jam en route to a client meeting, biding my time at the airport, or heading out for brunch with some friends, there’s comfort in knowing I have everything by my side. From a wireless adapter, to just-in-case jewelry, to a breath freshener, here it a list of my everyday essentials:
1. Fujifilm Instax – perfect for fun, printable photos on the go
2. Gratitude journal – little notebook for little moments of happiness
3. Super sunglasses – perfect tortoise shell blend of retro meets modern, round lens meets cat eye
4. Tory Burch wallet – chic and durable Christmas gift that has survived all of my spills and falls
5. Nikon wireless adapter – one sync away from quikly uploading my Nikon 3200 images right to social media
6. Aveda hand lotion – yet to find a more moisturizing or better smelling cream
7. Kissing Elixers – vanilla and mint breath freshener for those many kissable moments
8. Josie Maran lipstick – punch of tangerine color, perfect for both spring and summer
9. Kai roller perfume – crisp and refreshing fragrance for those scorching Arizona months
10. Herbivore Botanicals lip butter – shea butter, essential oils, and a whole lot of natural yumminess for my lips
11. Anthropologie iPhone 5S case – all of my favorite colors with tiny flecks of metallic gold
I know I’m not the only one out there who has an ongoing “list”, so what about you? What are a few of your must-haves? I’m always up for adding onto my own!